Wednesday 11 March 2009

Moving Methodism

I had an email yesterday from one of our church members who had read an item in our church newsletter about Moving Methodism and wanted to know more about it. I sent them the link and said they may want to share it with their brother who is a local preacher, especially as there is a piece on the website about making local preachers meetings more exciting (21 ways).
I did think then that perhaps I should mention Moving Methodism here as some of my readers may not have come across it, but may be keen to get on the move without moving out of Methodism.
The website is in its early stages but is worth checking out and adding to your favourites to check out on a regular basis as it grows and develops.
The website can be found at www.moving-methodism.org.uk

1 comment:

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

thanks for the link to flag counter. Nice blog and my thanks to methodist preacher for his input. I ought to read the blog more.
Bob the Black Country Brummie