Saturday 8 May 2010

Sad week for blogging

It has been a sad week for blogging this week as I reported earlier in the week that a local blogger had died and today it has been announced that Olive Morgan who blogged at Octomusings has also died.
I am sure that Olive will be missed in many ways as from reading her blog regularly it was obvious that she was involved in a wide range of activities.
She will certainly be missed by those of us who read her blog and there are very few words I can express that would sum it up any better than Richard Hall did when he emailed me earlier in the week with the sad news. I quote 'One of the good guys has gone home'.
Rest in peace Olive.

1 comment:

Steven Jones said...

Hi FP

Sad news indeed to hear of Olive's passing - her comments on various blog posts were a breath of fresh air - certainly giving some of us "youngsters" something to think about.

She will be sorely missed in the blogosphere - please convey my condolences to family and friends.

Regards,
Steven