Thursday 8 October 2009

Still at still waiting!

The wonders of the Royal Mail never cease to surprise me. My parcel of marking was posted in London on Friday and has still not arrived - it is recorded delivery too so you would have thought it should be here within two working days as per the Royal mail website. When I checked it on their track and trace facility having been given the parcel number by the Local Preachers Office it said this...'Item...' is being
progressed through our network for delivery'.Whatever that is supposed to mean!
Hopefully it will arrive today.
Good news on the book front as it is now ready to go except for a comment on the back cover and my son has said he will write this as I will be far too modest and not 'sell' the book to the reader. I wait with baited breath!!

1 comment:

David said...

The advice I had from a literary agent is that you should actually write the blurb on the back long before you ever type "Chapter One"!