Wednesday 15 July 2009

Global Warming

I have posted two posts in the past few days giving some thoughts on this matter and mentioned other places where the debate was ranging but not linked to them as I wasn't really sure how to do this - I have now worked it out I think so here goes with some links for my reader who may wish to go to them and check out the robust discussions.
Methodist Preacher kicked it off and met with a speedy response from Richard Hall over at Connexions with various other people joining the conversation at both of these. Subsequently PamBG and Olive who is our senior blogger have also posted on the topic.There are other posts that have some relation to this but they will be on the sites listed and linked to. Hope these all work and this is helpful.

1 comment:

Richard Hall said...

Looks like you've got the hang of links!