Sunday 24 August 2008

Book of Vestry Prayers - Now Available

Hello Readers, further news on the book of Vestry Prayers which is now available for purchase if any readers are interested - I took one to church with me this morning to show our senior steward and she said it was very good and that she thought the price of £4-99 was a good price given the quality of the book. Postage and packing will add a further £1 to the price and the book can be ordered direct from me at the moment by sending a cheque for £5-99 made payable to Ian Southall, 81,Alexandra Road, Palfrey, Walsall. WS1 4AZ. Cheques should be made payable to Ian Southall. (Please allow 28 days for delivery as I only have 5 copies until my next order is placed for a larger amount of copies) It would be an ideal present for your church stewards or as a resource in your vestry.
I am looking at making them available direct from the publisher both to purchase as a book and to download and I will post more news shortly.
The picture of the book will give you an idea of what it looks like but I have to say that the cover is plain green not striped as it appears on the scanned picture.
For those who read the vestry prayers I put on the blog I will continue to do this and the year 'B' prayers will not be the one's that are in the book.

No comments: