Saturday 18 August 2007

Hello Again!

Been emailed today by one of my readers asking where the blogs are so thought I better write one in case any one else was missing it.
I have had a couple of busy weeks what with going to Borth on the Beach Mission where we had a great time, met some wonderful children and what a night we had on the Friday when a lot of folk came down from Walsall to join us in a praise concert led by Acts 2:15.
I then seemed to be busy planning two services for last Sunday including the Circuit Service on Sunday Evening. I was really pleased with the way the circuit service went and for those who know me I actually managed to keep it to the hour even though there were 8 hymns three video presentation and a talk based on two of the presentations. My son John-Mark did a talk around two clips from the film 'The Matrix' which was very well received by those present. The band which was made up from members from various churches in the circuit led the worship exceptionally well and I believe the worship was certainly God honouring. Many of those present stayed for tea, coffee and biscuits after as well as a time of fellowshoip so this was good as well. From a purely personal point it was good to see a fair number of folk from the church I had been at in the morning at the evening service as well.
Well got to go as I have to do some work on a hymn for the service I am involved in tomorrow evening at St John's church in Pleck along with the worship leaders from my home church.
Have a good Lord's day - may post again tomorrow evening!

1 comment:

A Pianist said...

Welcome back, you old blogger!!