Tuesday 17 July 2007

other blogs

Have been looking at some of the other blogs about during the last few days using the links on some of the sites I visit regularly. It is quite amazing the wealth of stuff out there and as with anything there are a range of views on a whole host of topics some of which I agree with and some I don't. I imagine that there will be times I may post items that are not too well accepted by others but that I suspect is the nature of blogging.
I think the most important thing to remember is that for the most part the views expressed on individuals blogs are the thoughts and views of that individual and not necessarily in keeping with what the official viewpoint of the denomination that the person belongs to. In fact I do have a warning on my blog because I may say the odd controversial thing about Methodism as there is I believe some silliness that goes on in Methodism as well as in other denominations.
Surely one of the most important tasks we have is to present the gospel to those who may come across our blogs by accident.

No comments: