Wednesday 29 December 2010

All Change

Hi Folks,
I suspect you will have immediately noticed the cosmetic changes I have made (gone from red to blue) and the more observant of you will have noticed I have changed the grouping of other blogs and sites of interest.

I may add some other blogs and sites during the next few days or may leave it as it is. Whatever I decide it will be with a view to showing readers some of the other things I am interested in as well as church and Christianity related stuff. It may be that some of this will give readers a better picture of who I am and what I am about.

I can promise that I will steer clear of politics as much as possible because my Mom always said there were two things you should never discuss and one of them was politics - the other was religion but I really do believe I can break that one as Christians have a responsibility to be witnesses of God's love and grace.

I did make some mention of not having blogged much recently and what I might do with this blog in the future and Pam BG has picked up on this and written a very interesting piece around this discussion.

I have also come very close to telling two people where to go over on a post at Connexions but managed to refrain from being rude.

I hope you like the changes and find it easier to navigate the blog with the new groupings and that you will find some of the new links interesting.

Incidentally in my last post I said Christmas was all over for another year and obviously I realise that it isn't for Christians but for those who have no interest in the gospel story it will be.

No comments: