Wednesday 7 October 2009

Still waiting and taken to task (gently)

Well folks no marking arrived yet even though the indication from Methodist Church House was that it was being dispatched last Friday - perhaps the postman is walking all the way from London with it. I did email the Discipleship and Ministries cluster last night to see if they had actually sent me anything - watch this space for more news!!
On another note I have been taken to task (very gently) over on Connexions by Olive Morgan who I suspect is our Senior Methodist Blogger for comments I made about a distinct lack of posts on the blogs I visit regularly.She suggested some more blogs I should check out and I may well visit them regularly as they appear to be quite interesting. Not sure if Olive reads this blog so I have thanked her over at Connexions.

No comments: