Saturday 25 June 2011

Illusistration

Let me say to begin with that the title is not a typo or a spelling error it is a name used by the guest speaker we had at our local preachers meeting on Thursday. The speaker was Mark Harrington who came to talk to us about all age worship and I have to say it was better than I had hoped it might be. Mark uses a range of things in his approach to all age worship including puppetry, illusion and escapology.

The evening contained some interesting ideas and the hour that he spoke for passed very quickly as he demonstrated some of the routines  he uses in communicating the good news of the gospel to people across a wide age range.

I did write and thank him and said I thought it had been an ICE evening – Inspiring, Challenging and Entertaining.

 

If you want to know more check out his web site at http://www.illusistration.com/

No comments: