Thursday 21 February 2008

This Sunday!

This Sunday I am involved in two services that will be very different! On Sunday morning I will be at Pleck Methodist Church (my own church) taking a family service and we will be having it cafe style - I am looking at using the venerable bead idea from the Methodist Church website - I have one here I made earlier and I have produced a leaflet to go with it for members to take away. I found it quite interesting that the last time we did a service in this style the people who seemed most appreciative were the older ones.
In the evening I will be going to Bethesda Chapel in Witton Lane, Hill Top, West Bromwich which is where I think my experience of Christian things began at the age of four when I started going to Sunday School there. It will be 50 years in June since I started going there and it has been a really great thrill to go back there after all these years. I am hoping my wife will be able to get off work early so he can come to and then we can sing as well as just preach.

No comments: